Friday, March 25, 2011

I scream, You scream, We all scream for ice cream

I was at the store today for just a few staples, including ice cream of course. Hubby’s Ben & Jerry’s Americone Dream was on sale, excellent. But wait, where is the Edy’s Chocolate? They can’t be out of just regular chocolate ice cream, I must be missing something. Good God! It’s not me, they really are out of Edy’s Chocolate ice cream!!!! What the F kind of place do I live in that there is not a constant supply of chocolate ice cream?? Do they not realize there are pregnant women in this town?? Are they trying to incite a riot??
I was forced to buy a different brand of chocolate ice cream. I am not happy about this. I also bought 2 of the those mini sample size ice creams of Edy’s in different flavors. Having 4 kinds of ice cream prompted the cashier and bag boy to engage me in a discussion about the varied deliciousness of the flavors I chose and the other options that I did not choose. Everyone loves ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment