Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Trying to have some lunch

I went to Panera’s the other day for a cinnamon crunch bagel and cream cheese. Delicious. I was pretty hungry and thirsty when I first got there. I downed some water first and felt better, then dug into my bagel. About half way through I was starting to feel a little full. A few more bites. Ok, no
more, can’t finish. Really? I can’t even finish a bagel for lunch? Not only was I unable to finish but it felt more like I had just spent 5 hours at an all you can eat buffet stuffing my face. This feeling lasted for about 2 hours. Baby needs to make up her mind on whether she is hungry or not. It is not fair to
tease mommy like that.
Also, it was very odd to be in Panera’s without a tea or coffee. Baby may get a dose of caffeine next time I go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment