Monday, September 19, 2011

When does the crying stop?

No not the baby. She is sleeping peacefully. Me.
I have always been a crier. I cry at movies, especially Disney cartoon movies but I mean who didn’t cry when Bambi’s mom got shot? Disney are some sick F*ck’s putting that in a baby movie. Oprah could make me cry sometimes. Just thinking of certain sad things can set me off with the water works. I definitely think a good cry can be therapeutic.
Lately (since I first got knocked up that is), the weepiness has been out of control. Of course Oprah made me cry like 5 times this year. I’ve been avoiding Disney movies. Sometimes I’ve just needed to cuddle my baby to ward off the tears. Yesterday, I literally had to stop my train of thought and completely change what I was thinking of to avoid crying. Today, I completely freaked out at Hubby and had to yell at him to stop talking. I’m minding my own business, feeding angel baby, when in he walks and just starts telling me about this horrendous case of animal abuse. I tell him I don’t want to randomly hear about extreme cruelty to greyhounds that goes on in Spain when I can barely stand what they do to race dogs here. He continues to tell me horrible things so I had no choice but to scream at him. He then looks at me like I am insane and tries to say that he just wanted to tell me about one dog getting rescued from blah blah blah and tries to explain the abuse again! Needless to say I hollered at him again and he finally got the point. I was on the verge of tears during all this.
I know what is going to happen next. I am going to be sitting in class, suddenly his awful story is going to pop into my head, and I’m going to look like a crazy lady who bursts into tears for no reason in the middle of school.
So I ask, when does the crying stop?!? And for that matter, when does the ridiculous hair loss stop too? I am shedding so much I have broken the vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment